Medieval Shop

The Medieval Shop on the left originally stood in Middle Street Horsham until it was rescued from demolition in 1967. The 15th century building contains a pair of shops side by side. The upper floors are used by the Museum Library, at the back of each shop is an open hall or 'smoke bay'. On the right stands the Market Hall from Titchfield dating from 1620.