Restored Mill Garden

Quarry Bank Garden is an 18th century garden created by Quarry Bank Mill’s founder, Samuel Greg, in the 1790's. The eight acre garden, was acquired by the National Trust in 2006 from private ownership and since then has been undergoing restoration.

Quick selection of other relevant images - or return to Home Button
The main Mill building The Quarry Garden Working Spinning Machine Rear view of Mill Building Weaving Machines in the main hall Layout of typical mill workers cottage The Waterwheel