The Cutty Sark

The Cutty Sark was finaly retired in 1938 and originally moored at the Thames Nautical Training College at Greenhithe, until after the second world war when the college acquired a larger steel ship for it's cadets. She was the towed to a mooring off Greenwich for the Festival of Britain in 1951 and eventually moved to a specially constructed dry dock by the Cutty Sark society.